Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve


Well, it is very early morning on Christmas Eve and all is quiet. This is my very first time to post on my own blog. As a young girl I was never any good at writing in a diary, but I want to give this a try. I hope you can bare with me. I'm hoping to make this more of an art gallery blog. Painting has always been my true passion. I want to begin painting and writing about what my painting is about and what I was feeling when I created it. I also want to share with you another type of art called "decorative painting". I am a certified "One Stroke" painting instructor and teach at my local Michael's' Arts and Craft store. These first pictures show a few of my OS glass painting that I've either sold, given to charity or as gifts. ( I'll also take orders...hint.hint....) Please feel free to critique or ask questions about the painting. Please be kind in your critiques...vulnerable ego here :-) ....
Here also is a watercolor painting that I did at a class I took from Cynthia Parsons three or four weeks ago. I just fell in love with this rendition of caladiums. They remind me of my wedding. I hope you enjoy it. You can visit Cynthia's site by clicking on the link at the right under my Favorite Places...... She is a well known artist with many notable accomplishments....
Tomorrow (this evening) will be a busy day of cooking for our Christmas Eve gathering with my husband's family so I'll turn in now. Thanks for reading...

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...