Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hi All!!!


It's been awhile again since posting as you can see. I've been under the weather actually since Christmas and hopefully now on the road to recovery!
I've had massive meds and gone through enough tissue to take out stock in the company.
Well I wanted to share with you...that I bought an airline ticket today! Yes!!! Me! I'm going to Charleston, West Virginia..I am so very excited. I will be attending the Certification Course ~ Yes..THE course ~ of the Traditions Education Program covering all modules ~~A, B, C, and D.
Good things are happening and I'm excited to be a part of it. There I will get to meet some of my painting sisters ~ Lynnette, Connie, Penne, Elaine, hopefully Ann , and the hostess with the mostest!!!! Gaby Hunter. If you get the chance please go to her website http://www.gabysartstudio.com/
She too is a fabulous lady with great talent. She is one of the five owners of the Art Apprentice Online website and classroom. (There are links to the right) Please take the time to browse...as there is much to see and learn. You can also see the whimsical side of Gaby!
Have a Creative Day!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...