Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Class Pics from PWFW


Hi again! ! ! !
Here are the pictures from my PWFW weekend. I didn't finish the watercolor yet, but I had a lot of fun with the rose and the iris'.
Donna taught the Watercolor class on Saturday...It took longer than planned, but everyone had a GREAT time doing it.

Cindi taught us the Traditions Global method with the Lilac plaque. It is where you add extender to the Traditions acrylic paint and "cook" them until the water evaporates..then they are used as if they were oil paints.


Next Robin showed us how to decorate clear CD disks and make ornaments or wind chimes out of them...It was a fun "no-brainer" that allowed us to relax after a long day of painting...
I then confused everybodies minds with a lesson on "Right-brain vs. Left-brain" challanges...
After much laughter and tears of glee, we settled down to secretly make Sheri's birthday present and wrap a gift of products she had wanted from the Tradition's line. It was getting rather hilarious since Sherri was flitting all around us and had no idea what we were actually doing.....
I guess you had to be there :o)
Well, next year maybe you can! ! ! ! !>


Tomorrow..I'll share more pictures from our Sunday classes!
Until then.......

2 comments:

Beth Thomas said...

What awesome projects! I think something like that would be fun at our spring retreat with Yazmin. Not as detailed, but we could each "share" a technique or idea with the group. Of course, most of the ladies are there to complete scrapbook pages so I don't guess I'll suggest it but it would be fun! BTW- I love Irises- they are TN state flower *wink*!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to this each year! I hope everyone comes back and also those who didn't make it this year come back. It was held at an awesome place, but this time I want a downstairs room!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...