Monday, September 7, 2009

First Pics of 2009 PWFW


Hi Everyone!!!
Sorry, I haven't written in awhile... Don't know where the time has gone. I guess life is like a roll of toilet tissue...the closer you get to the end the faster it goes! LOL
Not sure who wrote that...but there is truth in it ! ( smile )


So, what have all of you been doing? I just got back from a weekend of painting...or at least.. last weekend..not this weekend ...anyway I'd like to share some pictures from it. Jan (left), from Birmingham, and I shared a room at the Gunter Hollow Lodge in Fayetteville, TN. The room was great and the shower was to die for.. I should have taken a picture. Even the water pressure was fantastic!!! Here is a morning view from the balcony.


Back to painting... here is a picture of the little babies Donna Harcourt and I learned to paint at the SDP in Peoria back in June. Donna had finished hers and won first place in the county fair (it may have been state fair..) She told me to bring mine along and we'd finish mine up...so I did! And here she is...mine is on the left, Donna's is on the right.


This is Sherri - she taught us how to make clay pansies with Sculpty Clay. This was great fun!

Next is Judi - she and I partnered in a painting game of getting to know one another. Here she is with her "Fall Floor cloth" that she taught us all to do with OneStroke.

Wowzer! look at all the floor cloths ...as you can see, we've got a lot of talent!

_______________________________________


Sowmya, made her debut of teaching us her Prisilla Hauser Rose.


And Robin, showed us how to make ATC's (Artish Trading Cards) to share with our fellow artists.

Look for upcoming pictures of other wonderful classes at 2009 PWFW TN.
See you soon!
Dianne

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...