Friday, June 18, 2010

Grand Opening

Hi Guys!!!
This is our logo and sign for the new art gallery
that just opening in Madison Alabama. I am so excited
about this endeavor. I am one of the lucky ones
who is in on the ground floor.

This is our opening day Ribbon Cutting Ceremony that took place on June 5th.

That's me on the right end. I'm the more traditional Acrylic Artist.

Going right to left ...next to me is Michele Lee our acrylic-Mixed media artist. Our honorable mayor Paul Finley. Cindy Sensenberger, owner of the building. Terry Hart, Gallery Director and Bead artist, Mike Birdsong, watercolor artist, Jules Weber, Organic Vessel Artist (gourd artist), and Greg Lee, potter.

It was a grand event with food , wine, and music. I wish all of you could have been there!!!


These are two pictures of my art studio in the house. If you are in the area please come on by. If you ever are coming to the Huntsville/Madison Alabama area...come look us up. I would love to meet you.

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...