Monday, June 2, 2008

Module A - Lesson 5 - Traditions


OKay Guys and Gals
I just completed Lesson 5... only three more to go to catch up. This lesson was suppose to help learn S stroke work, liner work, descending dots, brush mix, shape following strokes, side loading and floating color technique. It was also suppose to be about transparent strokes...BUT...I got heavy handed on tracing the pattern on the surface. The pattern was so dark, I had to paint it more oapque..but I still like the outcome. I will try it again later using the transparent technique to get the feel of it. I also did a technique on the background in the middle of the plate...it is called mottling. That came out very pretty. I hope you like this piece..I do...Well back to painting...got to keep those brushes busy!

1 comment:

Beth Thomas said...

This is beautimus!!!!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...