Monday, July 14, 2008

McNaughton Roses


Hi everyone!
It is 4am and I'm off to bed..but I wanted to share with you what I've been working on ( and why I'm still up LOL )
I just completed a wooden placemat with a design my Maureen McNaughton. She is a "Big Brush"...she is a wel know decorative artish from Canada. I hope some day to take a class with her in person...but I was able to take this class online through the SDP (Society of Decorative Painters) website. I had had 60 days to complete the course, but as usualy I took it down to the wire...the last day to be able to review the class on the site is July 15th...so that's why I'm burning the midnight oil.. LOL
I hope you enjoy it! Maureen's folkart style is one of my favorite!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...