Friday, July 25, 2008

A Rooster Morning...


It was definitely a "Rooster Morning" with this one. I couldn't sleep last night. All I could do was think of painting..so up I went back to my studio. I had so much fun. I had the TV on playing old movies as I brush mixed my night away. He is a cocky little rooster I have to say. . . strutting his stuff through out the night into the wee morning hours. We floated a little color here and floated a little color there, then we dry brushed our way through the blueberries and highlights! It was a delight. Finally the sun's smiling face bloomed into view!. . .Figuratively as well as literally. At that point the feisty rooster got a little attitude, as you can see because he was ready to crow! And crow he did!
That was my cue to wrap it up and off to bed I went...only 6:00am ..not bad for the wee morning hours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you. Call me anytime to work on learning that machine.
:]


<3 Becky

Beth Thomas said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The colors art to die for- teeheehee! Oh to have your talent!!!!

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...