Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Bit of a Blah Day


It's a little overcast today outside and it makes me a little overcast inside as well. I just love the sunshine. It really perks me up. My husband is stir crazy today. It's his last weekend before going back to work after Christmas holidays. He sees everything still not done of all he wanted to accomplish while he was off. Oh..Well..only so many hours in a day. I thought I'd share another painting with you today. This is a Decorative Art style. I don't remember the designer, but I got it out of an older magazine last year. I had thought about teaching it at one time, but decided not to for now as it is more time consuming with all the layers of shading and highlighting. It did come out quite beautiful, I think. The sunflowers also give a little boost today. I hope you enjoy it too.

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...