Thursday, January 3, 2008

A New Beging! 2008


Hello All!
Yes! It's a brand new year. Can you believe it is alreay 2008? I can't.. It seems like yesterday we were worrying about Y2K.
I've decided that this is the year to put more into my painting and less into watching my old TV shows like: Charmed, Nash Bridges, and Law and Order Repeats....:-) I'm going to let my imagination sore and try to study and learn all I can to get my creativity flowing. I've recently heard of a new art education program called Traditions Artist...it's wonderful. Check it out. Http://Jansenartstudio.com

I hope to start taking classed in this style in the very near future.In the mean time here I share a picture of the garden stones I gave for a silent auction at a UCP Charity Event.

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...