Saturday, January 19, 2008

YEAH! The Vanitas


Just recieved the first lesson video on how to start the Vanitas' painting. We also recieved written instructions....so as you can imagine, I've been pouring over all in information. Tomorrow I'll start my painting and keep a picture diary of each lesson and share it here. We will have one lesson per month and should finish in December. Sooooooooooooooooooooo Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! :o)
For now...I'll share a picture of another member of our family. You've met YoYo, Missy , and Sadie. This is Mr.Peepers (alia...Hannibal Lector.. if you get my drift)
< Grins > See ya soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peepers, he looks soooo sweet!!!!
Sounds like you've been busy. I've just been hanging out at home.
See you soon!!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Birds are scarry. My mom had a parrot that liked to give kisses until he didn't any more and then he liked to eat human flesh...one day the lil birdie disdidapearded and no one knows why - I myself blame her cat Henry - oooops

where are the pictures of the apron you painted? and i want to see your new painting as you go through it every step miss thinkg

love you
sunny

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...